Kratos Integral Systems International Internships
Student Intern Information
Participating students have the opportunity to work in various program areas within Kratos Integral Systems International Inc. The duties often entail technical assignments on existing programs to include: software development, network administration, hardware engineering support, and assisting in various business support roles. Students also may assist with program or product documentation, performing research tasks, and other additional assignments as required. Students must possess the skills required in the job posting, good writing and organizational skills, as well as the ability to accept and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Internships are paid positions
- Interns work closely with professionals on projects and gain real-world experience
- Eligible interns will have the opportunity to be considered for full-time positions with Kratos Integral Systems International, Inc.
- Kratos Integral Systems International, Inc. provides a flexible and diverse work environment
- A minimum commitment of 6 weeks, working at least 4 days a week, not to exceed 90 business days in duration.
The main hiring seasons follow the academic school calendar (Fall, Spring, Summer) but Integral Systems, Inc. may employ interns throughout the year.
Students will be eligible for a return Kratos Integral Systems International, Inc. assignment if your job and school performance are satisfactory and as business needs exists. Human Resources will meet to discuss your work experience at Kratos Integral Systems International, Inc. at an exit conference. Interns should indicate their interest to return on the exit form provided.
Students interested in employment at Integral Systems Inc. are required to apply online to any of our “Intern” postings. You must create a profile and provide a current copy of your resume. Resumes will be reviewed for position based on eligibility and qualifications.
Kratos Integral Systems International, Inc. employs both undergraduate and graduate students in the internship program. In order to be an eligible applicant for an internship you MUST meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older at the time at which application is submitted;
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- GPA of 3.0 or better.
Students are eligible for employment after completing your freshman year; however, the largest population of students are junior level and above. Apply Online to any of our “Intern” postings.